OUR LORD's ONLY AUTHORISED PERSONS ARE:
HIS ALMIGHTY MESSENGERS & PROPHETS
The Prophets and Messengers of God AlMighty
Brief History of Prophethood: The human race began from one man: Adam. It was from him that the family of man grew and the human race multiplied. All human beings born in this world have descended from that earliest pair of Adam & Eve. Adam the first man on earth was Prophet of God. He revealed His religion Islam to him and told him to convey and communicate to Descendents: to teach them Allah (SWT) is one, the Creator, the Sustainer of the world; that He is Lord of Universe. He should be worshiped and obeyed.
All the Prophets & Messengers of God (Allah SWT) were Muslim and their Followers were also called Muslims at a time because they were following Commandments
(revealed from Allah SWT) of Holy Prophets / Messengers.
What is the significance and importance of Prophets
Prophets are necessary for conveying God's commandments and guidance to mankind. There is no other way of knowing way are born, sent to this planet earth, what is the purpose of life, day of judgment, there are so many questions about God, angels, Paradise, Hell, etc. cannot be answered without revelation from the Creator and knower of unseen.
What are Messenger's & Prophet's Teachings to Mankind
(1) True Diety- God: Warning mankind not to worship created beings, rather worship their Creator, relieving mankind from being in a state of servitude to the creation of the freedom of worshipping their Lord.
(2) Purpose of Life: Clarifying to mankind the purpose/reason of their creation: that is worshipping one God and obeying His commands only, as well as informing that this worldly life is a test period for each individual, results will decide the type of life a person will lead to after death; a life of eternal misery or eternal bliss paradise. There is no other definite method or way to find the true purpose of life and creation.
(3) Correct pathway of Life: Showing mankind the straight and right path that will take them to Paradise and to salvation from Hellfire.
(4) Proof on Day of Judgement: Establishing proof against humanity by sending messengers and prophets, so mankind, persons will not have an excuse, when will be questioned on the Day of Judgment. They will not be in a position to claim ignorance to the purpose of their creation, for what purpose is on this earth, and life after death.
(5) Unseen World: Telling, informing, uncovering the unseen ‘world’ which exists beyond the senses the physical universe, such as the knowledge about of God, attributed of God, names of God, the existence of angels, and the reality of life after death, the Day of Judgment.
(6) Their Life as an Example: Demonstrating, showing people the practical examples to lead to best of moral, righteous deeds, prayers, purpose-driven lives free of doubts and confusion about God. Obviously, human beings admire fellow human beings, so the best examples of righteousness actions for humans to copy are those of God’s messengers and prophets.
(7) Purify: Purifying the soul of their followers, from materialism, heedlessness, and sins.
(8) Devine teachings: Conveying to humanity, people the Devine teachings – Devine commandments of true God, Allah (SWT), which is for their own benefit of people in this worldly life and in the life Hereafter.
What was the common message of all Prophets
The message of God never changed: one most essential message of all the prophets to their people was to worship God alone and none else and follow His teachings. All of the messengers/prophets names, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Jesus, Muhammad (PBUH) and others were Muslim (the term means who submits to the will of true God, the Creator), invited and warned people to worship and follow commandments of one God Allah (SWT) the Creator & Sustainer and shun false gods, false deities.
Moses (PBUH) declared: "Hear, O Israel The Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:4).
This was repeated 1500 years later by Jesus (PBUH), when he said: "The first of all the commandments is, "Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord." (Mark 12:29).
Finally, the call of last messenger and prophet Muhammad (PBUH) some 600 years later reverberated across the hills of Mecca: "And your God is One God: there is no god but He..." (Quran 2:163)
The Holy Quran mentions this fact clearly:
"And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad) but We revealed to him (saying): ‘none has the right to be worshipped but I, so worship Me.’" (Quran 21:25)
Prophethood is Allah's (SWT) blessing and favor and that HE may bestow on whom He wills. Selection by Our Lord: the Owner of Honor and Majesty, Only One and Unique, chose the best among humanity to deliver His message and commandments. Prophethood is not earned or acquired like higher education.
God (Lord of Noah, Ibrahim, Dawoud, Musa, Isa, Mary, Mohammed (PBUH), and others) chooses whom He pleases for this purpose. However, from surveying the various messengers throughout history, three features of a prophet may are recognized:
1) Best in Morals: The messengers and prophets were the best in morals (will remain an example to be followed by mankind till this world exists) and they were physically and mentally fit. protected by God from falling into major sins, cardinal. Messenger did not err or commit mistakes in delivering the message of Allah(SWT). They were over one hundred thousand prophets sent to all mankind, to all nations and races, in all corners of the world. Names of some are Noah(PBUH), Abraham(PBUH), Moses(PBUH), Jesus(PBUH), and Muhammad(PBUH), may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him.
2) He supported by Miracles to prove that he is not an imposter. The miracles are granted by power and permission of God and are in the field in which his people excel and are recognized as superiors. Moses (PBUH) contemporaries were excellent in magic. So Moses (PBUH) miracle was to defeat the best magicians of Egypt of his time. Jesus (PBUH) contemporaries were recognized as physicians, therefore Jesus (PBUH) miracles were to raise the dead and cure incurable diseases.
3) Every prophet states that what he receives is not his own but from God for the well being of mankind. He also confirms what was revealed before him and what may be revealed after him. A prophet does this show that he is simply conveying the message which is entrusted to him by the One True God of all people of all ages. So the message is one in essence and for the same purpose.
Say: "We believe in God, and in that which has been bestowed from on high upon us, and that which has been bestowed upon Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and, their descendants, and that which has been bestowed to Moses and Jesus; and that which has been bestowed to all the [other] prophets by their Sustainer: we make no distinction between any of them. And it is unto Him that we surrender ourselves." Al Quran: Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:136
A MUSLIM IS A PERSON WHO BELIEVES THAT NOTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE SHOULD BE WORSHIPED EXCEPT ONE DEITY WHO IS CREATOR AND SUSTAINER OF UNIVERSE. ALL MESSENGERS / PROPHETS GAVE SAME MASSAGE WORSHIP ONE GOD, WHO IS CREATOR AND SUSTAINER OF UNIVERSE.
God Prophets and Messengers Names
All the Prophets & Messengers were all Muslim: Ādam (Adam)ʾ Idrīs (Enoch)ʾ Nūḥ (Noah)ʾ Hūd (Eber) Ṣāliḥ (Salah)ʾ Ibrāhīm (Abraham) ʾ Lūṭ (Lot)ʾ Ismāʿīl (Ishmael)ʾ Isḥāq (Isaac)ʾ Yaʿqūb (Jacob) ʾ Yūsuf (Joseph)ʾ Ayūb (Job) ʾ Dhul-Kifl (Ezekiel)ʾ Shuʿayb (Jethro)ʾ Mūsā (Moses)ʾ Hārūn (Aaron)ʾ Dāūd (David)ʾ Suleiman (Solomon)ʾ Yūnus (Jonah)ʾ Ilyās (Elijah)ʾ Alyasa (Elisha)ʾ Zakarīya (Zechariah)ʾ Yaḥyā (John)ʿ Īsā (Jesus)ʾ Muḥammad (PBUH on all).
Please visit for Prophets Names List:
It is an article of faith as Muslims creed to repose faith in all prophets of Allah as well as the Devine Scriptures revealed to them. Muslims have been commanded to revere all Prophets with no distinction.
What does Islam believe about Jesus and his death
The personality of Jesus (PBUH) has been subjecting disagreement and controversy between Islam and Christianity. While Christians consider Jesus a son of God, Muslims believe that he is a mere Prophet of Allah (SWT) whose mission was to confirm Torah revealed before him, call to monotheism and give gland tidings of coming Prophet Muhammed after him. It was this difference over the personality of Jesus that has kept the follower of two religions apart.
Muslims believe that Allah (SWT) is far and above having a child or partner in His divinity, therefore Muslims do not believe Jesus (PBUH) is son of God.
Why did Allah sent Prophet Muhammad to all mankind?
The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was the last Prophet in chain of Prophethood of Monothetic Religion of Prophet Abraham (PBUH), he was Born in Makkah 570 AD, He was Muslim like all other Prophets: Noah (PBUH), Abraham (PBUH), Moses (PBUH), Jesus (PBUH).
Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), did not introduce any new religion neither he founded new religion of Islam, he confirmed and gave the same message that of all other Prophets and Messengers that worship one God Almighty the creator of heavens & universe.